We techies love rules. Rules are the fabric of the known universe.
Can you imagine popping out for a pint of milk and falling through the pavement because your personal tangibility had disintergrated?
No, and it wouldn't happen (in most cases) because of rules.
But rules, most of the time, are objective. And where there is a grey area, there is a techie waiting to argue - even if they agree with you!
So prepare yourself for battle with these fine examples of email etiquette and abuse...
...and remember: Never openly admit you are wrong!
- Loads about email etiquette. Probably more than enough.
- These people clearly have an electronic axe to grind, but it's good stuff
- Far, far too Serious about signatures
- A Gallery of bad signatures
- Stuck for a signature? You'd have to be desperate to try this site
- A fair appraisal of signatures from About.com
- Amusing Anti-M$ Usenet sigs
Copyright (c) 2002 GoldFishBlu.
rjjm Tue Mar 5 12:11:49 GMT 2002